Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Keri Nice

Now Im not saying I love her or anything but Keri Hilson is DEFINITELY doing it for me right now. She's got that www.girlnextdoor.com/sexyashell thing about her with the writing talent to boot thats capturing my eye. She's not in my Top 10 just yet (which has had some readjustment in the last couple months) but she aint far off it. She's definitely marketable and has good songwriting credits with The Clutch, hopefully her solo career kicks off when her album drops. Here's a teaser of her new vid featuring Kanye (Last time you get to see his mullet, I can live with that).



"Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art"

1 comments so far....:

Becks:) said...

I like this video and yes she is beautiful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template