Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Scriptwriter Chronicles: MEN ON THE ROAD (Part 5)

Sorry people, been away with a stomach virus and other duties but I'm back, Part 6 and 7 will be coming quicker than usual since I took my time on this one. Enjoy!

Part 5 - Facing The Facts

JULIAN

That I only last three minutes!!


TEENAGER

I had that same problem, when I was like thirteen.


JULIAN

Get outta here!, aint you got some shop to rob? go on get outta here. The teenager rides off laughing I hope your little prick falls off.


GERALD

Its ok we’ve all had those problems now and again, it’s a part of life man


JULIAN

Yeah it’s true; I mean she doesn’t even count the foreplay or anything


GERALD

Right, right coz that plays a major part in you know, getting their cycles going and then you’ve got like 3mins to 2 hours of just taking the ball to the goal


JULIAN

Yeah, argh bollocks lets be real, 3 minutes is nothing! To make things worse she said it on radio!


GERALD

Whoa! Now that’s cold, you need to handle that. That’s not right! That’s like your dignity and your pride gone


JULIAN

Exactly


GERALD

She said it on radio?


JULIAN

Yep


GERALD

What station?


JULIAN

I dunno, some morning show with “Mark and Tony”


GERALD

What!?


JULIAN

What?


GERALD

Wow….sorry


JULIAN

That bad?


GERALD

That’s like a million listeners….in Southampton alone.


JULIAN

Bitch!


GERALD

Alright calm down it’s not the end of the world, they don’t know her face or yours, lets just hope they don’t give a surname.


Julian receives a text on his phone. He holds the phone and reads the message while trying to keep his eye on the road.


JULIAN

Everyone’s a bloody comedian!!!


Gerald takes the phone from Julian’s hand and reads the text


GERALD

Let me see this, Hmmm, what’s the difference between one round of boxing and a session with your misses?...nothing Gerald chuckles then gains composure See that there wasn’t funny, not at all, I don’t know why I laughed… you know me I laugh at everything. I’ll laugh at people with aids; Haha there goes that sick person. Philadelphia? Absolutely hilarious


JULIAN

Just, just don’t Gerald


Back at the house Jane is curled up on the couch crying. She looks at her ring which is placed upright on the floor and shakes her head. After taking a deep breath she wipes her tears and goes through her mobile and makes a call.


JANE
Hey, erm deep breath looks like me and Jules are over. The kids are at my aunt’s so I could really use some company right now….ok….bye


PART 6 COMING SOON.....


1 comments so far....:

Anonymous said...

Looking Forwad To More!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template