Friday, December 19, 2008

2009 Things To Do List - 1. Make A Movie

In Summer 2007 I began writing a short film with two of my friends and after a couple of months it was completed (or so I thought). We were ready to film when it dawned on us that improvements had to be made. Fast forward to the end of 2008 and the script is officially completed. I am now in the process of sorting out the "technicalities" with a producer and film crew and we should expect post-production in the new year (February). By the end of Spring I'll have a trailer which will premier on this blogsite and www.pbleepd.com and have a private screening for the 15-20 minute film in Summer 2009. I'll keep you updated on the film POUND FOR POUND. In the meantime below is one of my favourite short films. Enjoy!

10 Minutes - Directed by Ahmed Imamovic


2 comments so far....:

Anonymous said...

That's a big movie. I wish you luck with yours brother, I'll will be there on opening night with my glasses and my handbook lol

Anonymous said...

Mwah! Good Luck!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template