Friday, December 19, 2008

2009 Things To Do List - 1. Make A Movie

In Summer 2007 I began writing a short film with two of my friends and after a couple of months it was completed (or so I thought). We were ready to film when it dawned on us that improvements had to be made. Fast forward to the end of 2008 and the script is officially completed. I am now in the process of sorting out the "technicalities" with a producer and film crew and we should expect post-production in the new year (February). By the end of Spring I'll have a trailer which will premier on this blogsite and www.pbleepd.com and have a private screening for the 15-20 minute film in Summer 2009. I'll keep you updated on the film POUND FOR POUND. In the meantime below is one of my favourite short films. Enjoy!

10 Minutes - Directed by Ahmed Imamovic


2 comments so far....:

Knowledge said...

That's a big movie. I wish you luck with yours brother, I'll will be there on opening night with my glasses and my handbook lol

Becks:) said...

Mwah! Good Luck!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template