Thursday, December 11, 2008

Broadband's Top 10 Women

Alot of people like to ask me "Hey L, what's your type?" and my answer is never concrete. The truth is I dont have a specific type contrary to belief, as much as I appreciate personality I have the same appreciation for looks. I'm a sucker for visuals as well as psychological. Now much has been debated about my Top 10 women (celebrity wise) as my choices have changed over the years; but after much deliberation here is my final top 10 (for now). Unfortunately there wasn't enough space for the following beautiful women but they were in my thoughts lol: Esther Baxter, Noemie Lenoir, Gabrielle Union, Lark Voorhes, Scarlett Johansson, Toni Braxton, Eva Longoria, Kelly Brooke, Claudia Jordan & Kerry Washington. Ok here goes, let the debate begin!





10. Lisa Raye Mccoy
LATE BLOOMER













9. Sanaa Lathan
OLD SCHOOL BEAUTY












8. Beyonce Knowles
HOT DIVA












7. Dania Ramirez
GIRL NEXT DOOR













6. Eva Mendes
LATINO HEAT















5. Christian Milian
PRETTY PRINCESS












4. Nia Long
STRONG AND SEXY













3. Lauren London
MODERN MAGNIFICENCE














2. Halle Berry
BEAUTIFUL












1. Stacey Dash
MY WIFE!

3 comments so far....:

Muffin said...

What lovely ladies! You could have scrapped Lisa Raye and Beyonce for Noemie Lenoir and Gabrielle Union though lol. But that's just my humble 'female' opinion. Good top 10, those girls are hot even I felt a bit excited! Haha

Unknown said...

i say u swap Sanaa 4 Eva Mendes! & move Stacey Dash as no1- she's way 2 old 4 u!!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Hype! Beyonce can definitely not be scrapped in fact she should definitely been in the top 3 (if not number 1). My list would have been a little different and the order may also have been changed buy overall its a reasonable claim to the top 10.

P.S. Lauren London is hot but Ithink the hype has made ppl rate her a little too highly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template