Monday, December 29, 2008

Scriptwriter Chronicles - Update!!


Hope you're all still enjoying the scriptwriting, it gets difficult sometimes to think ahead because 8 times out of 10 I usually know the whole story before I write a script so this has been tricky... ever so slightly. Anywho, part 12 AND 13 will premier next Sunday and you'll be able to make sense of certain character's roles in the story. There's more revelations to come, until then if you ever want to familiarise yourselves with the story so far, a link to each episode I've done so far can be seen on the right hand side.

As I get through the quarter-way point of MEN ON THE ROAD I've decided to bring a new! story to life. This script will feature every Wednesday so stay tuned. The name of the story is called The Wider Perspective. I won't tell you the storyline but I'll leave you with a clue....

It's funny how one event can change your life & take a new direction within 7 days...

The Wider Perspective Premiers in Mid-January!

0 comments so far....:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template