Friday, January 2, 2009

2009: No Resolutions, Just Restorations

Happy New Year!!! After an eventful time in Manchester I'm back in good old just as cold London. Once again it's the season where everyone makes resolutions, promises and slogans to try and better themselves for the coming year (My friend broke his on the first day but according to him that doesnt count). This year I've chosen not to have resolutions in a sense that everything I plan to do will be mandatory in 2009 rather than what I "hope" to do. When I had time to reflect on everything as a whole I feel like I fell off the bandwagon last year and I cant afford to that while I'm in my prime (so to speak). So this year is a year of restorations; restoring back what I was and what I will be. Instead of 200Mine, 200Shine or 200Grind it's all about the 5-step programme - Work, Write, Build, Love and Save, I will apply that for everything from Business To Money. Restoration People!!!

What Does Broadband look forward to in 2009?

  • Pbleepd Progression
  • Working on Numerous Projects From Internet Business To Songwriting For An Album
  • Eminem, Dr Dre, Ginuwine, Lupe, Kanye's and hopefully Teedra Moses upcoming Albums
  • My European Birthday Weekender
  • Transformers 2
  • Achieving My "2009" Things To Do List
  • CHANGE
  • What the year has in store for me - As much as we plan things we can never predict the possibility of surprise. I'm Ready To Be Surprised
To All My Anonymous Readers and Those Who Are On Blogger, follow my blog by clicking "Follow This Blog" on the right hand side. God Bless!

Broadband

"You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth"

0 comments so far....:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template