Sunday, January 18, 2009

Scriptwriter Chronicles: MEN ON THE ROAD (Part 15)

Part 15 - Liars and Tell-Tales and Bull!!, Oh My!

Jane and Natalie look at Michelle bemused....

Jane & Natalie
Huh?

Michelle
You guys were speaking French, I thought I heard Sebastian

Natalie
What? Noooo

Michelle
I know what I heard

Jane
Haha Michelle you're crazy Jane nudges Nat who laughs...you're just...you're just....you're crazy

Michelle
No, No!! I studied French, Natalie said do you think she knows about Sebastian? What did you mean Nat? Silence Someone better answer me...
Michelle taps her feet, Evelyn turns down the volume and, Jane and Natalie look at ecah other. Meanwhile somewhere on the motorway.....

Nadine
No way!!

Ritchie
It's a proven fact that women are prone to cheat first in a relationship. It's them damn magazines! Sebastian looks on uncomfortably

Nadine
It's a proven fact that the majority of men are the more likely, the term "dogs" is common. That statistic of yours is
unrealistic, unreliable and stupid!

Gerald
I for one have never cheated


Nadine & Ritchie
Never?


Gerald
Not since I've been with Michelle anyway


Julian
Good answer Gerald


Nadine
Yeah but you have cheated which pretty much certifies that all men are wrong

Gerald
So inadvertantly.
...

Julian
Ooo long word


Gerald
you're trying to tell me that you've never been unfaithful?

Nadine
That's neither here or there...

Gerald
Then where
the hell is it?

Ritchie
Interesting, so I guess that makes me the only person in the car that hasn't cheated

Julian suddenly skids and breaks on a hard shoulder

Sebastian
What the f&!? man!?

Ritchie
Are you crazy!?!


Nadine
That was so..

Gerald
cool

Julian
You!? never cheated? I refuse to drive this car until Jesus forgives you for such a lie!


Nadine
Oh so he's a do
g too? Hmm

Ritchie
It's True! Technically those girls weren't my girlfriends so I didnt cheat

Nadine
Oh please!! So you're a womaniser!?! ok ok Julian drives

Ritchie
All I'm saying is what I have done is not cheating, what Gerald has done is

Gerald
That was a long time ago. I was young

Nadine
and a man

Gerald

Uh that too, but along with time maturity progresses and I could never cheat on a woman like Michelle who I WILL marry

Nadine
Awwww

Ritchie
I should hope not, Adultery's a whole new ball game, that's the low of all lows in my opinion. Sebastian looks out the window I'll look at you as half a man if you cheat on your wife. I'd do an OJ if my wife cheated on me no question. Women are sly!!! he looks at Nadine but I'm looking forward to married life
Julian stops the car aggressively in the middle lane of the motorway

Julian

That's it! Apologise to God for a second lie, I wont have it. Marriage haha!

Gerald
We're in the middle of a motorway!!

As cars beep driving past a police car pulls up behind. Simultaneously Jane and Natalie have been in conversation with Michelle and Evelyn....

Jane
Uhm we didnt wanna say anything until it got serious but...Natalie's seeing Sebastian


Natalie
I am?....I am

Michelle
& Evelyn
Details!

Natalie
.....There's not much to say. We've been out a couple times...erm that's it

Michelle
So that was all an act you pulled earlier?

Jane
Yep

Michelle
This is crazy!! Why didnt you tell us before?

Natalie
I was a little embarassed, I was going to say something today but with all that's happened....

Evelyn's phone rings. She smiles and answers

Evelyn
Hi David, how's your journey? she walks away

David
It's alright, should be there in an hour or so. How's ladies weekend?

Evelyn
It's interesting to say the least but I must say I'm glad to hear a man's voice

David
Haha well I hope to hearing more from you when I get ba...David cuts hia sentence short when he drives past Julian's car I think I've just gone past Jane's husband's car, he's been stopped by police

Evelyn
Julian? really? Evelyn hesitates on whether to tell Jane straight away Oh Ok David smiles confusingly

David
I think I'll go see if everything's alright. Just spoke to Joshua, he says he has a secret to tell. Do you mind checking up on him and the kids?...

Evelyn
Sure. Gives me a chance to find out his little secret

PART 16 on it's way!.....

1 comments so far....:

Muffin said...

That Ritichie is character, what a little liar! Lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template