Monday, January 19, 2009

Love Rained Down On Me




Morning,

You ever have those days where you wake up and you're happy for no particular reason? Im having one of those moments right now and I've had a little time to reflect on the past weekend events. This weekend I witnessed various elements of L.O.V.E. Sentimental as it may seem I couldnt brush off the feeling of happiness as I saw different levels of love manifest itself on a bigger screen (life). It opened my eyes to alot and although I've always remained positive and had that love inside, this weekend was a little reminder of how privileged I am even in doubt. So I Broadband endorse this greater issue we call Love. Love For/From your family, Love For/From your friends, Love For/From your partner, Love For/From God and most notably Love For Yourself. Mrs Broadband, Im coming. Be Easy!

"Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition"

2 comments so far....:

UrbanBod said...

"Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition"

So far the quote of 09. :-)

Muffin said...

Awwww what a nice post! Great song too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template