Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's Throwback Time

Supposed to do this every friday in line with the pbleepd blog but I got caught up in listening to foxxhole radio (best radio show ever, too highlarious!) and didnt get back in til 3. Today I had to bring a song/video that never gets old. R'n'B at it's very best and I DARE someone not to feel it. Donnell Jones is highly underrated and its too bad (or maybe good) that he hasnt blown and doesnt get the props he deserves. When this track came out I remember I was doing my SATs exams in secondary school and every day while I "studied" I made sure this was on the playlist. I'd go far to say it's my favourite ever track off my favourite ever album. Enjoy!

Donnell Jones Feat. Left Eye - You Know What's Up



"Words make you think a thought. Music makes you feel a feeling. A song makes you feel a thought."

1 comments so far....:

Muffin said...

I love this song...good memories :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template