Thursday, January 29, 2009

Midnight Snacks

I dont even know why Im blogging this but it's been on my mind for the last 5 hours. I've got a craving for two slices of strawberry cheesecake. I used to pick up a two piece every other night at Uni but since I've graduated for some reason the urge went. That was right up until 5 hours ago. Im at the CEOs meeting for pbleepd (We're going national baby...one step at a time) and one of them decides to bring out two slices of cheesecake they got from Burger King (didnt even know they had them). We have a problem, two slices...three people....everyone's hungry. I got the short end of the stick because I didnt ask for food when I came in so I had to watch them purposely make "mmm" noises in front of me while eating. Clowns, I know one of them's lactose intolerant too!! Nonetheless I need to get some cheesecake, Im heading off to the 24 hour Tescos!!.


Do y'all like Strawberry Cheesecake? Yes/No?

"A Real Person's Menu should consist of two choices: Take It or Leave It"

3 comments so far....:

Unknown said...

errrr i felt sick reading that...cheesecake is nasty!

Broadband said...

What!?! get out! lol

Anonymous said...

I like the ones with just the strawberry sauce instead of the actual strawberries. Mmmm

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template