Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 'n' Nite

Everyone always has those days, weeks or a similar period where a song is randomly in your head and you cant stop singing it whether it has significance to your life or its just catchy. Kid Cudi's Day 'n' Nite has been in my head non-stop for the last month, I heard the track last year and liked it but the UK club version kinda dented it's effects for me even though its a banger. The original version has been on rotation since the star of the year and I find myself belting out the tune at random moments including today at work when my manager was talking to me. No idea why, I just did it. Anywho while I was up writing at 2am I saw on WSHH that the video had been released so it was all good timing ay? I know everyone else has posted this vide in their blog but I dont ind joining the list, the tune is big. "Day 'N' Nite (bwah bwah)"!



1 comments so far....:

Anonymous said...

love this tune, nice video too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template