Sunday, February 22, 2009

Scriptwriter Chronicles: MEN ON THE ROAD (Part 21)

Part 21 - Missing Pieces Pt 2

The four women refelct on the day's evets in Jane's living room with young Joshua while Kim and Cameron are in the kitchen...

Michelle
This is a sign you know

Jane
Really?

Michelle
Yes. Life is too short for arguments. For all you know, I mean I dont know the details but Julian could of been shot and killed and then what?

Jane
True, but he made his decision and when he put his ring on the table

Evelyn
True

Natalie
I agree, loyalty is a strong factor here

Michelle
Thats funny coming from you Nat

Natalie
What's that supposed to mean?

Michelle
It means nothing, I just like to point fingers every now and again

Evelyn
Michelle's clearly drunk but disloyalty is clearly showing its true colours here at the moment

Jane (stutters)
Im..uh...uhm, I'm baffled

Evelyn
Just take time to think whether you want Julian back in your life ok? Jane and Natalie look at each other totally confused

Michelle
You tryna say my brother's not good enough for her?

Evelyn
What I'm saying is...nevermind, Josh can you get your brother so we can eat dinner? Josh walks towards the kitchen

Michelle
No No Josh stops you aren't going now, explain this disloyalty you're refering to

Jane & Nat
No No No

Evelyn
Josh please go and get...

In David's Car....

Nadine
Cameron

David
Oh wow, small world. How do you know my son?

Nadine
just through a couple mutual friends, we did some erm, erm...

David
Some....?

Nadine
Things

Ritchie
Things?

David
Things?

Nadine
Yeah things like, business ventures Nadine relaxes

David
What kind of business ventures? Nadine unrelaxes

Nadine
You know, uhm... Ritchie intervenes to save Nadine's blushes

Ritchie
You know Uni graduates nowadays Dave they dont like to offload business plans just in case you steal them and run off

David
I'm his dad, I wouldn't run very far Nadine's phone rings, she answers it as David and Ritchie continue talking

Nadine
Hey Kim....I have to speak low 'cause Im in the car with........no.......there's 6 of us now........really?......What the hell are you doing there!?!........Oh My God!?!.....Natalie aswell?..........Whatever you do dont say anything to anyone there until I get back........just wait!.......Every woman in that house is coupled up with guys here except Natalie, I dont know who Evelyn is. Those guys messed up and got Julian..... Jane is his wife and you're in her house...Yes! I couldnt say anything, you've got me in a comprimising position you know. she pauses for a moment Kim you love me right?....and whatever I do you won't kill me right?...ok she pauses again I found out who Seb is cheating on you with Nadine looks up and sees Ricthie who is staring at her, she disconnects the line immediately

Ritchie
Interesting

Nadine
How much of that did you hear?

Ritchie
How much did you want me to hear?

Nadine
How about none

Ritchie
Sorry to dissappoint you then, we'll just say I heard enough to make me question you and my friend's loyalty

Nadine
I don't know what you're talking about David's phone rings, he answers

David
Hi son....yeah I'm fine, I was the hero...ish for once. Guess who I have in the car with me?.....Nadine! turns to Nadine It's Cameron Nadine fakes a smile yeah small world. He asked if your battery died Nadine shakes her head She said no.....ok i'll be home soon, take care of Evelyn....ok bye.

At Jane's house....

Cameron
Well her battery's on so if you wanna find out call her

Kim
good Joshua walks in

Joshua
Cameron, Evelyn says we should go and eat dinner

Cameron
Cool, I'll call the idiots to lay low, call me when you found out who she is

Kim
I will

Part 22 Next....





0 comments so far....:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template