Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Means Throwback!

You'll see from my profile and my playlist that Neo Soul gets nothing but love from me. I listen to it for every occasion because nothing beats the sound. This week's choice is a neo-soul track that isn't as throwbackish (new word shh) as others but it still takes me back far enough to remember good times. Here's the classic track from a classic group (UK Stand up!) that need to get back together. Nonetheless I'll be looking forward to Marsha's individual album, her mixtape was kinda dope!

Floetry - Say Yes


"Music is love in search of a word"

3 comments so far....:

Anonymous said...

Love This Song! Your tracks are on point!

Anonymous said...

real music

Harlem Loves said...

Another classic! Thanks for posting Broadband this song is huge.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template